Referee Documents and Instructions
Login Procedures Word Document
POMPERAUG SOCCER CLUB REFEREE PROCEDURES
SETTING UP YOUR POMPERAUG SOCCER CLUB (EMAIL) AND PASSWORD
Everyone must have a unique user id (email address) and password in league Athletics to be assigned to referee.
If you create more than one account or share an email with a family member on a different account, you will not have access to update your availability, however you will receive emails if assigned games.
Once your account is created in league athletics - email Brian Wolf so that you can be added to the officials list.
A - Referee Setup – League Athletics – already registered with id
Anyone who has registered with Pomperaug Soccer Club using League Athletics already has an account ID with an associated email. You will need to create a Password for this id if you have not done so before. The user ID is your email address. Follow below instruction steps 1, 2, 4
B - Referee Setup – League Athletics – not registered with id/pw
Anyone who is not registered with Pomperaug Soccer Club must use following link to set up a registration to create an ID and PW. Here's the link: http://assn.la/Reg/?r=3:83496
Follow this link to create an id and pw and become registered for our Referee program.
- Go to: www.pomperaugsoccerclub.com (figure 1)
- If you already have an ID & previously established password
- – go to login and type in ID and password and select login (then skip to step 5)
- If you have forgotten your password select forgot? Follow link to Establish a Password
- Enter your email address and select submit (figure 2)
- You will receive an email to establish/change password – Follow link and instructions to set up password (figure 3)
- Go back to www.pomperaugsoccerclub.com
- Go to login and type in ID and password and select login
- Update availability – (figure 4) *
* Everyone must have a unique user id (email address) and password in League Athletics to be assigned to update availability in the system.
Once you have updated your availability, simply wait for an email from Pomperaug Soccer Club notification@leagueAthletics (figure 5). If you get one, congratulations! You have been assigned a game. If you don’t, you probably haven’t been assigned.
Get to know your Assignor –
. Communicate via the system by updating your availability, but email or call or text if you are looking for games.
Keep in mind, if you are not qualified to referee a game, you will not be assigned. If the assignor deems a game is too difficult, he may not assign you. Age and referee qualification is an important factor.